She won!


In my whole family, there have been only 2 people who successfully made it to gold medal.
My brother who achieved a couple of gold medals in Basketball and my little daughter who could achieve a gold medal for her painting in the 5th international children's art competition held by Iranian Center for the Cultural and Artistic Creations.
I hope both of you continue success as you made me and all of my family proud.
I love you.

She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to that
special place
And if I stared too long
I'd probably break down and cry

Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine

Comments

Amir H. Fassihi said…
Big Congrats to Parmida and her great Dad! ;)

We are waiting to see her great art everyday...
Amir H. Fassihi said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

About Xerxes

I woke up